Dates: 11-15, 18-22 November 2019
Times: 10:15am and 11:15am
Young Explorers, our fun and educational program for children aged 3 to 5 years, is exploring the treasure buried in the outback: opals!
This program is made possible by Lead Sponsor Beach Energy.
Sunday 1 December
Visit the Museum as we celebrate Museum Store Sunday, a global cultural event that promotes conscientious shopping through the support of museum stores and their missions worldwide. Almost 900 Museum stores are participating this year, representing eleven countries and three continents.
Join us for this exciting annual event and purchase all your Christmas gifts at this one-stop shopping experience, which includes:
- 10% discount storewide* (Museum Members receive 20% discount)
- Museum gift concierge/gift search engine service; let us help you with your shopping ideas
- Unique Christmas stocking fillers to please the whole family
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Opening weekend for 'Dogs: a story of our best friend' exhibition – view our wonderful new exhibition and get first paws on our new canine merchandise
- Plus lucky door prizes throughout the day!
*additional discount is excluded on some items
What’s happening on the day?
10am - 11am Tasty breakfast menu in the Museum Café
10.30am - 12.30pm Family-friendly movie in the Pacific Cultures Gallery
10:30am - 12:30pm Pop Art Pups paint and sip experience - sold out
12.30pm - 1.00pm Meet the Maker (Happenstance Gin)
1.00pm - 1.20pm Meet the Maker (Green Shed Jewellery)
1.20pm - 1.40pm Meet the Maker (Mistress Von Berlow Collection)
2.00pm - 4.00pm Family-friendly movie in the Pacific Cultures Gallery
2.00pm - 4.00pm Pop Art Pups paint and sip experience (bookings required)
Shop knowing that every purchase you make supports your Museum. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 1 December!